If you haven’t a network health assessment lately? You might be overdue!
A network health assessment is a kind check-up for your IT infrastructure. It’s a deep dive into the current state of your existing network, components, and environment. Each assessment includes an overall review and feedback on your network management, maintenance, and monitoring to determine if any modifications are necessary in the strategies being used for these processes. This guarantees that your networks continue to run smoothly and free of IT issues.
Let’s talk about some of the benefits of a periodic Network Health Assessment:
- It can help you identify potential problems before they cost you major time or money. It could even uncover potential cost-savings strategies.
- One of the many benefits of having an outside company perform your Network Health Assessment is that you get an objective set of expert eyes looking at your systems.
- The assessment will allow you to get a better idea of maintenance status, overall capabilities, and weaknesses.
- It will help you improve your Network Security by exposing vulnerabilities and threats that could disrupt your business.
- It can help you plan for the future of your business! Things change fast. A Network Health Assessment can give you a roadmap for the future of your organization’s IT needs.
Questions about the health of your Network? Want to learn more? www.auxiom.com
Auxiom is The Gold Standard in Business IT. Led by IT industry veterans with a passion for providing people-focused IT Solutions. Auxiom is a world-class provider of Managed IT Services, IT outsourcing, IT consulting, cloud computing, hosted applications, and other advanced business technology solutions.
Premier provider of IT services to small/medium businesses. We help clients remove IT issues and security concerns with solutions, services, proactive planning, and budgeting.
Auxiom is The Gold Standard in Business IT. Led by IT industry veterans with a passion for providing people-focused IT Solutions. Auxiom is a world class provider of Managed IT Services, IT outsourcing, IT consulting, cloud computing, hosted applications, and other advanced business technology solutions.
A new poll by Pearson Institute/AP-NORC says that many Americans are concerned about cyberattacks and their personal information. Learn what you can do to defend against cyberattackers.
9 simple cybersecurity awareness tips to keep you and your company safe from cybercriminals! Avoid the phish Phishing attacks are one of the most effective
Auxiom’s CEO Matt Loria was a guest on WJR NewsTalk 760 on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, to talk about the Apple Forcedentry vulnerability. Learn what it is, why you need to take action, and what you can do to possibly lower future risk.